Dr. Mor Aik Wee graduated from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She subsequently underwent basic physician training through Monash Health and completed her specialist training in endocrinology at Monash Health and Peninsula health.
Dr. Wee is a staff specialist at Peninsula Health with appointments in the general Endocrinology Clinic, Diabetes Clinic and Young Adult Diabetes Clinic.
She has admission rights at Peninsula Private Hospital, Waverley Private and is accredited to SJOG Berwick and Valley Private Hospital. She also works as an endocrine specialist in the PCOS service at Jean Hailes Medical Centre.
She has special interests in general endocrinology and women health including PCOS and menopause.
• Endocrinologist (VMO), Peninsula Health
• Jean Hailes Medical Centre
• Endocrinologist, Peninsula Private Hospital
• Endocrinologist, Waverley Private
• Endocrinologist, SJOG Berwick
• Endocrinologist, Valley Private Hospital
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Endocrine Society of Australia
• The Endocrine Society USA
• Australian Menopause Society
SEA as a service provider for Dr Mor Aik Wee
Southeast Endocrine Associates (SEA) takes pride in providing a high quality Endocrine and Diabetes support services and facility for Dr Mor Aik Wee
When booking to see Dr Mor Aik Wee, please understand the following:
- Dr Mor Aik Wee practises individually independent of other endocrinologists.
- SEA is responsible for the booking, paperwork, billing and providing facility for Dr Mor Aik Wee. SEA is not responsible for the medical practices or treatment plans instituted by Dr Mor Aik Wee.
- Dr Mor Aik Wee’s relationship with SEA is one of contractor and service provider. Dr Mor Aik Wee is not an employee of SEA.
- Dr Mor Aik Wee may practise in another facility/location outside SEA. It is your right to obtain your clinical notes, and discuss with Dr Mor Aik Wee the best location to organise your consultation or treatment.