Dr. Mor Aik Wee graduated from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. She subsequently underwent basic physician training through Monash Health and completed her specialist training in endocrinology at Monash Health and Peninsula health.
Dr. Wee is a staff specialist at Peninsula Health with appointments in the general Endocrinology Clinic, Diabetes Clinic and Young Adult Diabetes Clinic.
She has admission rights at Peninsula Private Hospital, Waverley Private and is accredited to SJOG Berwick and Valley Private Hospital. She also works as an endocrine specialist in the PCOS service at Jean Hailes Medical Centre.
She has special interests in general endocrinology and women health including PCOS and menopause.
• Endocrinologist (VMO), Peninsula Health
• Jean Hailes Medical Centre
• Endocrinologist, Peninsula Private Hospital
• Endocrinologist, Waverley Private
• Endocrinologist, SJOG Berwick
• Endocrinologist, Valley Private Hospital
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Endocrine Society of Australia
• The Endocrine Society USA
• Australian Menopause Society