Dr. Chin Tan is a graduate of Melbourne University and trained through Austin Health. He subsequently completed his specialist training in endocrinology at Monash Health and was admitted as a Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP).
Dr. Tan completed his bachelor of medical science by undertaking research in insulin treatment therapy at Stanford University, California USA.
Dr. Tan has a keen interest in general endocrinology and has a commitment to continuing education and excellence in clinical care. He has been actively involved in medical undergraduate teaching and supervision of endocrinology advanced trainees and residents.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Tan is a staff specialist at Monash Health and Peninsula Health. Dr. Tan is a consultant endocrinologist at Monash Health, with appointments in the Endocrinology Clinic and in charge of the Diabetes Oncology Clinic. He is also the Endocrine ward service consultant at Peninsula Health.
Dr. Tan has admission rights at St John of God Berwick, Valley Private, and Waverley Private Hospital. He is the founder and principal associate of Southeast Endocrine Associates.
• Endocrinologist and Senior Medical Staff, Monash Health
• Endocrinologist and Senior Medical Staff, Peninsula Health
• Endocrinologist and General Physician, St John of God Berwick
• Endocrinologist, The Valley Private Hospital
• Endocrinologist, Waverley Private Hospital
• Royal Australasian College of Physicians
• Endocrine Society of Australia
• The Endocrine Society USA
• Australia Diabetes Association