Coralie graduated from Monash University as a registered nurse, and subsequently completed her Graduate Certificate of Diabetes Education at Deakin University.
Coralie is a Credentialled Diabetes Nurse Consultant at Monash Health, and also consults at St John of God Berwick hospital.
Registration Numbers and Professional Memberships
- Australian Diabetes Educators Assocation – Credentialled member (27955)
- Royal college of Nursing association – AHPRA (NMW0001040602)
- Australian Nursing Federation – (424010)
- Graduate Certificate of Diabetes Education
- Graduate Certificate in Orthopaedic Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Monash Health (Credentialled Diabetes Nurse Consultant)
- Monash Medical Centre
- Dandenong Hospital
- Kingston Centre
- St John of God – Berwick (Credentialled Diabetes Nurse Educator)
SEA as a service provider for Coralie Thomson
Southeast Endocrine Associates (SEA) takes pride in providing a high quality Endocrine and Diabetes support services and facility for Coralie.
When booking to see Coralie, please understand the following:
- Coralie practises individually independent of other practitioners.
- SEA is responsible for the booking, paperwork, billing and providing facility for Coralie. SEA is not responsible for the medical practices or treatment plans instituted by Coralie.
- Coralie’s relationship with SEA is one of contractor and service provider. Coralie is not an employee of SEA.
- Coralie may practise in another facility/location outside SEA. It is your right to obtain your clinical notes, and discuss with Coralie the best location to organise your consultation or treatment.