Dr. Henry Wong
MBBS (MELB), BMEDSC, FRACP
Dr. Henry Wong is a graduate of Melbourne University. He completed his Endocrinology training at Austin Health and Monash Health. He was admitted into the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) in 2018.
Dr. Wong has a keen interest in all areas of Endocrinology including Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary and adrenal disease, osteoporosis, men’s health and metabolic syndrome. He is a staff specialist at Peninsula Health and Northern Health, and is involved with teaching junior medical staff and undergraduate medical students. Dr. Wong is compassionate, approachable, and strives to provide excellent patient-centred care with a focus on good communication and a holistic approach to medical management plans. Dr. Wong is also fluent in Cantonese.
– Consultant Endocrinologist, Peninsula Health
– Consultant Endocrinologist, Northern Health
SEA as a service provider for Dr Henry Wong
Southeast Endocrine Associates (SEA) takes pride in providing a high quality Endocrine and Diabetes support services and facility for Dr Wong
When booking to see Dr Wong, please understand the following:
- Dr Wong practises individually independent of other endocrinologists.
- SEA is responsible for the booking, paperwork, billing and providing facility for Dr Wong. SEA is not responsible for the medical practices or treatment plans instituted by Dr Wong.
- Dr Henry Wong’s relationship with SEA is one of contractor and service provider. Dr Wong is not an employee of SEA.
- Dr Henry Wong may practise in another facility/location outside SEA. It is your right to obtain your clinical notes, and discuss with Dr Wong the best location to organise your consultation or treatment.